Joseph Conrad was a Polish-British writer (1857-1324)
Mohamed Taher and L S Ramaiah. ISBN: 8185689423 (New Delhi , Aditya, 1994), pages 93-94.
CV of Failures:
"We all have failures in our careers. But usually we keep quiet about it." This Princeton professor posted his CV of failures for the world to see. It includes sections titled "Academic positions and fellowships I did not get" "Degree programs I did not get into," "Research funding I did not get" and "Paper rejections from academic journals." [source: cnbc.com] Continue reading: JOHANNES HAUSHOFER's CV OF FAILURES, 2016.
- A CV of failures Melanie Stefan [Stefan, Melanie (2010) A CV of failures. Nature, 468 (7322). p. 467] Melanie Stefan keeps a Postdoc Journal and is a postdoc in neurobiology at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.
- This guy sent out a résumé listing all of his failures to great success Sarah Robinson
- Reflections on Rejections, Harvard University
- Showcasing Your Failures Land You a Job? Bobby Umar
- SAM’S CV OF FAILURES [everyday scientist]
- Why you should mention your failures, not your successes, on your CV
- This guy listed his failures and flaws on his CV — and it totally worked
- Bolster your CV with failure, Shilpa Phadnis, Anand J & Shalina Pillai
- Joe Shooman writes words of the rejection letters
Bottomline: Resumes come in all shapes and sizes, and with all sorts of different content expectations depending on what positions your candidate has held, what industries they’ve worked in, and what countries they’ve gained their experience in. ... For example, did you know including ... even failures along with successes on your resume? [source: Assessing Resumes of New Canadians]